JOIN OUR NETWORK . . . Help Improve the Quality of Continuing Education.
As the first company dedicated to independent evaluation of CE activities for educational integrity, scientific rigor and regulatory compliance, our team delivers solutions to organizations across the spectrum of healthcare education – from educators to supporters of independent medical education.
Founded by a veteran CE professional and physician, the company integrates two critical factors - industry compliance experience and clinical practice.
Our vision is to demonstrate the value of independent monitoring across the CE spectrum.
Our mission is to independently evaluate medical education content prior to distribution and to independently monitor CE activities to help improve the quality of continuing education delivered to health care professionals.
Quality medical education encompasses scientific rigor, adherence to education design elements, and compliance with regulatory standards and guidance.
Proactive evaluation of content prior to delivery helps ensure quality education; and monitoring of delivered activities verifies that quality activities were presented or allows for immediate correction and management of scientific inaccuracies or compliance concerns.
Our years of experience have led to extraordinary achievements in peer review, including:
- Hundreds of subject matter experts in our Reviewer Network
- Thousands of hours of Reviewer training provided on regulatory guidance and independent evaluation
- Thousands of independent reviews conducted to date
- Expertise in hundreds of disease states and clinical conditions
- Reviews provided for CME, CPE, CNE, and patient education
- Multiple clients across all sectors of healthcare education, including accredited providers, non-accredited education entities, and commercial supporters
Independent Monitoring. Expertly Delivered.
Who are our Network Members?
We have defined the highest standards in the industry for our reviewers including qualifications, experience and training – we work with hundreds of clinicians nationwide - and they continue to exceed our expectations.
What are the required Qualifications?
Our members are:
- Licensed professionals
- Board certified (physicians)
- Experienced practitioners
- Screened against rigorous selection criteria
- Specifically trained to conduct independent evaluation of CE activities
We take conflicts of interest very seriously
- Network members are required to update disclosures prior to each assignment
- Members deemed to have a conflict with a manufacturer of one or more products discussed in the content, the commercial supporter or CE provider are not eligible for that review
How Does It Work?
Join the Network
Apply now! Membership is free. Submit your application. Approved candidates complete training.
CME Peer Review will contact you from time to time with possible review and monitoring opportunities.
After reviewing all of the materials complete the on-line evaluation form.
Receive prompt payment by check from CME Peer Review.
Benefits of Membership
- Help enhance the quality of Continuing Education
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Supplement income - Reviewers are provided a competitive honorarium based on the number of instructional hours.
If you would like to become a member of our Medical Professional Network, and participate in a continuing education reviews, we invite you to complete our application form today.